Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

Top 10 Songs by Hair Metal bands

Arena rock, hair metal, glam rock, whatever you wanna call it, we all have our favorites and the movement produced some of the biggest bands and songs nationwide in the 1980s especially.  Some bands from this category don't even have 10 good songs and a few are severely underrated as artists.  I wasn't really a fan of LA Guns or Ratt or some others so you won't find them on my list.  Some of these bands are still touring or reuniting and others are shells of their former selves.  Check out my top 10 favorite tracks and let me know if you think I left something out.

BON JOVI
Lay Your Hands on Me
Runaway
Bad Medicine
Livin' On a Prayer
You Give Love a Bad Name
Wanted Dead or Alive
Born to Be My Baby
It's My Life
I'll Be There for You
Always

DEF LEPPARD
Pour Some Sugar On Me
Photograph
Animal
Rocket
Armageddon It
Foolin'
Rock of Ages
Switch 625
Hysteria
Love Bites

JOURNEY
Don't Stop Believing
Any Way You Want It
Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
Open Arms
Stone In Love
Lights
Only the Young
Rubicon
Suzanne
Anytime

MOTLEY CRÜE
Live Wire
Kickstart My Heart
Dr. Feelgood
Girls, Girls, Girls
Looks That Kill
Wild Side
Shout At the Devil
Same 'Ol Situation
Home Sweet Home
Take Me to the Top

POISON
Talk Dirty To Me
Unskinny Bop
Nothin' But a Good Time
Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Look What the Cat Dragged In
Sexual Thing
I Want Action
Fallen Angel
Tearin' Down the Walls
Something To Believe In

SKID ROW

Youth Gone Wild
I Remember You
Slave to the Grind
18 and Life
Get the F**k Out
Sweet Little Sister
Here I Am
Iron Will
Wasted Time
Face Against My Soul

WARRANT
Cherry Pie
Heaven
Sure Feels Good to Me
Mr. Rainmaker
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Machine Gun
32 Pennies
Bonfire
Sometimes She Cries
Down Boys

TWISTED SISTER
We're Not Gonna Take It
I Wanna Rock
Under the Blade
Tear It Loose
I Am (I'm Me)
SMF
Burn in Hell
You Can't Stop Rock and Roll
What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
The Kids Are Back



No comments:

Post a Comment